jueves, 7 de junio de 2007

WE ASK YOU TO KEEP CLOSE
MASTER JESUS SANANDA

Channel: Lucero
Date: June 5th, 2007.
Place: Buenos Aires, Argentina


Why do you worry my beloved, if you know that I am always with you?
I just back out for you to have a growing phase without MY help.

Do not fear this anxiety because all that comes from My hand, or you can only accept the good that I give you and reject the different tests that will make you grow up?

You should only have faith and wait for the time.

Now I am going to tell you what is going on in the Celestial Spheres.

EVERYTHING IS DEVELOPING AS PREVIEWED.

With all the forces to disarm the enemy in the stellar and earthly stages.

We are counting with the collaboration of the Brothers of the Orion Constellation that interact in favor of the Light and thanks to them we are redefining how to go on acting towards your planet and the different constellations that are in the same fight you are.

Dear Beloved,

THIS IS THE GREATEST BATTLE WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Therefore, WE ASK YOU TO KEEP CLOSE,
primarily
AND IN ONLY ONE SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD AND LOVE.

Hence no other evil entities will able to intervene if you achieve to have a Halo of Light and Love that wraps around the Earth.

And this will only be achieved with a will ready to dismember the forces of darkness and having clear that the forces of Light are stronger.

Pass and send this message to all Workers of the Light and may the Peace prevail upon the face of the Earth.

Loving and Peaceful greetings and may the Grace crown your heads and give you strength to prevail.

Blessed by My Father.
May the peace be with you.

I JESUS SANANDA HAVE SPOKEN.
I KISS YOU AND HUG YOU AS ALWAYS AND WITH THE SAME LOVE.

Thank you Master, Thank you.

No hay comentarios: